The Shot Glance Liquor Inventory Control System utilizes a (2-sided) set of durable plastic gauges/rulers that one can use to accurately determine one's liquor inventory. Gone are the days of guessing weather it's a "Point 5", "Point 6" or "Point 7" bottle. Now the user can easily determine the exact number of ounces or tenths (ounces on one side and tenths on the other) a bottle contains. After a little practice, 60 plus bottles can be inventoried in 10 minutes. Consistent monitoring can help to identify and eliminate inventory control problems. Find those bartenders who are costing you money! The Shot Glance Inventory Control System includes a set of gauges (25 in total) to fit 99% of all one liter and 750 ML bottles (including wine bottles). Instructions include a chart that identifies which gauge goes to which bottle. Unlike other inventory control methods that are many times inaccurate and require upkeep costs the Shot Glance Inventory Control System is virtually indestructible and does not require any additional investments. A one time cost that can save you thousands of dollars over time.
Features & Highlights
- Accurate - Measurements Can Be Taken In Any Increment Desired
- Fast - After A Bit Of Practice 60 Bottles Can Be Measured And Recorded In 10 Minutes
- Easy - A Short Learning Curve. No Intensive Training Needed To Become Proficient
- No Maintenance - High Quality and Durable Material Does Not Break Down
- Portable - The Shot Glance Bar Inventory Control System Moves With Temporary Bars and Catered Events
|Item Size:||5 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shot Glance, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.