Join the many parents who have successfully provided their children with a robust Montessori-based ShillerLearning language arts curriculum for 1st through 3rd grade!
Reading, writing, spelling, phonics, grammar, and typing for 6 to 8-year-olds. Uses the same, proven methodology found in ShillerMath. With multi-sensorial lessons, catchy songs, and Montessori-based manipulatives, students using this approach consistently outperform their peers.
Our Montessori-based curriculum is so effective because it recognizes that children have four primary learning styles: visual (pictures, charts, colors, displays), tactile (using manipulatives), auditory (listening, including music) and kinesthetic (moving the body). Each learning style reaches a different part of the brain. That's why with ShillerLearning children attain deeper understanding and longer retention. Every language arts concept is covered from each learning style, ensuring a solid foundation for years to come!
- 4 lesson books covering 3 years of language arts (Books 5, 6, 7, and 8
- 28 language arts song downloads that integrate with the lessons
Writing the Alphabet print and cursive practice book
McGuffy's Eclectic Primer
The Story Hour by Kate Douglas Wiggin and Nora A Smith
Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Circle kit with a dozen foam disks in Montessori red for consonent and blue for vowels
beautiful wooden Montessori grammar shapes in a divided wood box with lid
The ShillerMath Language Arts kit - everything you need in a single box!
Bonus: free lifetime downloads for free replacement of all consumable lessons - a money-saving feature for families with more than one child or if a child needs to revisit a lesson!
Features & Highlights
- The ShillerLearning language arts kit - everything you need in a single box! No lesson preparation required by parents!
- Includes 4 lesson books covering 3 years of language arts, 4 lesson books, 4 reader, 1 penmanship practice book, 28 language arts song downloads that integrate with the lessons, 12-piece circle kit, wooden Montessori grammar symbols, and 3-ring binder with game scoresheets and book report guides
- Your purchase comes with free life downloads for free replacement of all consumable lessons. This is a handy feature for families with more than 1 child!
- This Is An Award Winning Montessori Based Lower Elementary Homeschool Curriculum Program
|Package Weight:||13 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ShillerMath, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By S&S Worldwide
mpn: 637022, ean: 0840614145137,
Attractive and colorful figure 8 balance beam is a great tool for teaching early balance skills. Sections of the beam slide and lock together to create a beam that is over 10ft long and 4ft wide! each Section of the beam is about 12 inch L x 4 inch H...