Product Description & Reviews
Polydron pieces are tough and durable plastic shapes that feature unique hinge clips that snap together allowing for easy construction of two-dimensional nets and three-dimensional solids. Great for all ages just use your imagination to design and create both basic and complex shapes in a snap. This 160 piece set allows for the construction of the 13 different Archimedean solids. Archimedean solids have been known to mathematicians for over 2000 years. The framework design allows for individuals to see inside the shapes as well as the outer shell. This set encourages exploration and visualization, as well as interest and understanding of geometry and the role it plays in architecture and engineering. Set includes 80 equilateral triangles, 30 squares, 12 pentagons, 20 hexagons, 6 octagons, 12 decagons along with activity cards, and a teacher’s guide.
Features & Highlights
- Bring geometry to life in the classroom with this set of Polydron shapes
- Design and build three-dimensional solids; Plastic shapes feature a unique hinge clip and snap together easily
- The open framework allows viewing into the shapes to explore the volume within
- Build 13 different Archimedean solids
- 160-piece set includes 6 different mathematical shapes and is compatible with original Polydron pieces
|Item Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.6 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Monroe Systems for Business
mpn: MNEUltimateXcsk33, ean: 0076514804335,
By Borenson and Associates
mpn: 9851, ean: 0084885007293,
By American Educational Products
mpn: SR-1500, ean: 0727953200386,