Product Description & Reviews
The Second Edition of Language Activities Resource Kit (LARK-2) includes an updated collection of objects, photographs, illustrations, and print material for use in language therapy with adults who have moderate to severe language disorders. This kit is particularly useful in speech production tasks aimed at improving intelligibility, enhancing comprehension and expression, and helping with functional communication. The manual workbook provides specific instructions for using LARK-2 in therapy sessions without subscribing to any particular theory or approach. This complete LARK-2 Kits includes: one Manual/Workbook, 2 each of 25 objects, 200 cards and sturdy storage box.
Features & Highlights
- Updated collection of objects, photographs, illustrations, and print material
- Appropriate for moderate to severe language disorders
- Geared towards therapy addressing right-hemisphere dysfunction
- Draws from various approaches, methods, and techniques
- Written by: Richard A. Dressler
|Item Weight:||11.4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Constructive Playthings
mpn: CPX-2016, ean: 0649829275154,