Build your own kid-sized fortress with Fat Catalog’s Cardboard Coloring Craft. Construction is simple. Just punch out the perforated cardboard pieces and color them with your favorite crayons, markers or colored pencils, then follow the step-by-step instructions to assemble – no glue or scissors required. Features a door that opens and closes, an open roof and windows so kids can play inside. Adult supervision required
Features & Highlights
- Provides hours of creative play when you build your own table top robot. Construction is simple.
- Just punch out the perforated cardboard pieces and color them crayons, markers, or colored pencils, then follow the step-by-step instructions to assemble
- This is a great group activity for parties and family get togethers to encourage creative play
- Great rainy day activity will keep kids busy for hours
- Features a wide open archway and roof so kids can play with stuffed toys, dolls or action figures inside
- Adult supervision required
- No glue or scissors needed
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||22.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.49 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fat Catalog, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By School Outfitters
Learniture’s Metal Storage Cart is a great way to save time and space in your busy classroom. Removable plastic bins offer a quick and efficient way to transport and collect classroom supplies, and the heavy-duty steel construction withstands the r...