Baader Planetarium 1.25” and 2” 17.5mm Morpheus Wide-Field Eyepiece for Astronomy Telescopes # 2954217
Baader Planetarium 1.25” and 2” 17.5mm Morpheus Wide-Field Eyepiece for Astronomy Telescopes # 2954217 by Baader Planetarium at Ledina. MPN: 2954217. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Baader's 17.5mm Morpheus eyepiece has a full 76-degree apparent field of view for an immersive astronomical viewing experience. This premium
Baader's 17.5mm Morpheus eyepiece has a full 76-degree apparent field of view for an immersive astronomical viewing experience. This premium astronomy eyepiece provides a long 23mm eye relief to allow a comfortable viewing position, even for observers who wear eyeglasses. The careful and sophisticated optical design of this eyepiece, which includes 8 lenses in 5 groups, enables superb visual images of stars, galaxies, nebulae, star clusters, and other astronomical objects with minimal distortion right to the edge of the field of view. This compact and lightweight eyepiece weighs only 13.9oz. These eyepieces are designed for years of trouble-free field use and feature a weather-sealed housing to keep dust and moisture out. When used in a matched pair, Morpheus eyepieces work well in astronomy binoviewers (not included) for a comfortable two-eyed viewing experience. The eyepiece also features a M43 adapter thread to enable astronomical imaging through the eyepiece itself (requires Baader M43- T2 adapter or Baader Hyperion Digital T-rings, both sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- Premium astronomical eyepiece from Baader Planetarium with 17.5mm focal length and 76-degree apparent field of view provides a wide, immersive 'spacewalk' experience when viewing stars, galaxies, nebulae, and star clusters. Also gives excellent views of the Moon, planets, and other solar system objects.
- Long 23mm eye relief for a comfortable viewing experience, even when wearing eyeglasses. Fits 1.25" and 2" telescope focusers without the need for separate adapters (does not fit telescopes with 0.965" focusers). Excellent build quality and sealed watertight housing ensures years of trouble-free field use with your telescope.
- Multi-coated lenses and internal baffling ensure minimal light scatter and high image contrast. Minimal aberrations and distortion for excellent views of stars and extended deep-sky objects over the full field of view.
- Size and weight are optimized for use with astronomy binoviewers to allow observing with both eyes (optional binoviewers, sold separately, require two eyepieces of the same type and focal length). Eyepiece weight is 13.9oz (395g).
- Includes removable eye guards to keep stray light out of your eyes while observing. Rubber grip for easy and secure handling, even while wearing gloves. Threaded for standard astronomy filters (not included). Also features M43 photo-video adapter thread for imaging applications (requires Baader M43-T2 adapter or Baader Hyperion Digital T-rings, both sold separately).
|Item Weight:||1.94 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.93 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baader Planetarium, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SE306R-PY-P, ean: 0013964503319,
The AmScope SE306R-PY-P digital stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 15x13mm widefield eyepieces, 2x and 4x objectives, upper and lower halogen lighting, two stage plates, and a pillar stand. The 0.3MP camera has a CMOS color se...
sku: SP2001, mpn: SP2001, ean: 0030955171845,
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout Pro features easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB c...
By Edvotek Inc
mpn: 333 EDVA7,
Your students use primers for a 300 base pair Alu insertion in chromosome 16 (PV92) to determine their own genotype. They can then compare their class results with others around the world over the internet. Kit includes: instructions, proteinase K, P...
mpn: SE306R-PZ-MT, ean: 0013964503272,
The AmScope SE306R-PZ-MT digital stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 20x10mm widefield eyepieces, 2x and 4x objectives, upper and lower halogen lighting, two stage plates, and a pillar stand. The 1.3MP camera has a CMOS color s...
mpn: 4964594730520, ean: 4964594730520,
Hazuki Magnifying GlassesGlasses type magnifying glass. Magnification ratio: 1.6times. Focal length: 11.8in～15.7in. Blue light protection: 35%. Effective for PC, games, reading knitting, etc. ...
By Hampton Nautical
mpn: LYSB00GA20D5Y-GLBTOYS, ean: 0849029003230,
BRASS TELESCOPE WITH WOODEN TRIPOD15X magnification. Polished brass telescope body. Glass optics for a clear view (not plastic lenses). Fully functional telescope focuses and magnifies. Sturdy wooden tripod supports telescope when viewing. ...
By My First Lab
mpn: MFL-05, ean: 7478789803922,
This is not a toy but an actual scientific instrument equivalent to microscopes used in intermediate and high schools worldwide. An educational investment that encourages students to increase their science knowledge through independent study, My Firs...
By TwinStar / iOptron
This 90mm Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope is a fully GoTo telescope. It's on board computer knows the night sky. After a short alignment, your telescope will be ready to take you on a tour of the universe. This telescope has a folding optical assembly...
By Hardware Factory Store
mpn: JA2003, ean: 0819300014736,
JA2003 Size: 16" H x 13" W x 17" D Features: -Capacity: 0-200g. -Readability: 1mg (0.001g). -Repeatability: +- 0.002g. -Wind shield size: 7.3" x 7.8" x 8.26". -Multi-unit conversion, gm, ct, oz, lbs, tola, gn. -External calibration weight: 100g. Dime...
mpn: SM-1TSZZ-144S-10M, ean: 0608729744245,
The AmScope SM-1TSZZ-144S-10M digital professional stereo zoom microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, two Barlow lenses, and a pillar stand. The microscope has an overa...